Saturday, October 22, 2011

Motley's Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend we took Landon to the pumpkin patch!  We had such a great time!

Landon fed the animals at the petting zoo!

The Johnson's were there and Ryan helped Landon out with the pet food!


Landon found lots of pumpkins!

Hi Mommy and Daddy!

This slide is fun!  

Look how tall I am!

WOW!  Pig races!

Look at 'em go!

Landon kept saying "oink oink" and Audrey wasn't too sure about this picture thing!  Aren't they precious though!?

Chasing birds!

Look how big Maddie Kate is!!!


Landon wanted to ride the "cow choo choo" all by himself!

Mommy and Daddy were nervous!

Landon wasn't!

Here they go!

And here they come!  He loved it!
For some reason watching him ride this by himself made his Mommy a little sad.  He's growing up so fast!  I'm afraid I'm going to be one of those silly, emotional moms who gets all teary watching the big moments of her kiddos growing up!  Sorry kids.  It will be embarrassing...maybe I'll get it together before I embarrass you too bad!  I doubt it.

We can't wait to meet our new little punkin!

Landon picked this one out to take home!

On the way out he rode this fun horsey swing and mommy bought some fudge!


1 comment:

michelle said...

Was that not THE best fudge ever?! Seriously, if I'd known you were going, I would've made you get me some. Pumpkin pie fudge. Yummmm.
Love the pics of your sweet boy and precious belly! You look fabulous!!!