Thursday, June 21, 2012

Maddie Kate is 7 months old!

So, actually she's pretty close to 8 months old now and I'm obviously way behind! Last week I got her dressed for her 7 month photo shoot way late and when I picked up my camera the battery was dead. Nice. So, I took some pictures with my phone. She was in such a cute mood and I was sad that I wouldn't be able to get any good pictures of her at 7 months!! She is growing and changing so fast and there is so much to write but I will save it for her 8 month post next week...I will add though that until this week after a visit to the dr because I thought surely she had an ear infection since she wasn't sleeping well at all...she is sleeping better. Her ears weren't infected but were a little pink...and she is still working on 5 teeth...so she's getting Motrin and ear drops at night. They seem to be helping because for the last couple of nights she's doing better. Her dr said it sounds like she is sleep deprived. Really? How do you fix it if she won't sleep?? She won't nap at school and bedtime is a challenge. We have started her bedtime routine earlier and we are trying to stay consistent...easier said than done with an active 3 year old in the house and two full time jobs...but after letting her cry it out just a little and with some snuggling we are doing better and the Battreal household has been a smidgen less stressful this week...and MK gets cuter by the minute.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: