Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Maddie Kate's first day of school.

Today was MK's first day of school. I was a little nervous about taking her because she's been a little clingy lately and her schedule is a little out of whack. I talked to her teachers this morning when I dropped her off and told them that she's a little high maintenance these days. I sat her down on the floor and she immediately started playing with toys and made friends with a cute little girl almost immediately. She didn't even notice I wasn't looking at her! It was so sweet and made dropping her off so easy. I didn't even cry! I really thought I would and I'm so glad she did so well. When I picked her up the teachers said she was happy and fun all day! I guess she's going to be our sweet little social baby and we just love her so much!




Also, Jim's dad came home from the hospital today and we are so happy! He's feeling much better and the kiddos can't wait to see him!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Ashley S. said...

That is the sweetest picture!