Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Home again...

I made it home from my work trip and the kiddos and Jim survived just fine. He's such a good daddy. Being a working mom is so challenging at times. I don't love being away but I learned a lot and I'm enjoying my new role with SPP. I'm so behind on blogging! MK has her six month check up tomorrow so I will post some pictures and her stats soon. She's growing and changing so fast and her big brother is still an ornery little dude. I love my little family and even though we have our challenges we are doing great and we are looking forward to a crawfish boil this weekend and a trip to Kansas later this month!

Landon and I had a mommy/son date a couple weeks ago and he enjoyed yogurt at Orange Leaf!






And Miss MK is becoming more mobile by the minute!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: