Monday, April 23, 2012

Travel Time

Tomorrow I'm heading to Hartford Connecticut for work. I'm going to training for my new position with SPP. This is one of those times when being a working momma is a little hard...for momma but especially for daddy who will be staying home with both kiddos while I'm gone. This will be my first time to leave MK and I haven't left Landon very much either. I'm so fortunate that Jim is such a good daddy and that we have his family so close...I don't have to worry about anything at all while I'm gone. I'm sure he will be a little frazzled when I get home late Friday night (assuming I don't get stuck in the ATL) but he will do great...he always does and that makes being a working mom a smidgen easier. I like that we are such a good team and that he has no problem taking care of things while I'm away. But I'm sure going to miss my little family.

We went to Lavaca over weekend...even after Landon woke up with a horrendous rash Saturday morning. Turns out the strong antibiotic they gave him to fight strep throat didn't agree with him. Poor guy looked awful but it sure didn't slow him down. At all. He's a wild man and even at his orneriest he's still pretty cute. We had so much fun on our trip and got to see most of the family. Maddie Kate even got to show off her crawling skills! We went to see Pocky and Nanny Gayle on Sunday. I didn't get any pictures this time so I will have to get a few next time.

If you think about it say a quick prayer that I will have safe travels and will return safely to my sweet family.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: