Monday, May 21, 2012

MK's stellar verbal skills and Landon's cute haircut

Today I was home with the kiddos in the afternoon. We went to Painted Pig to paint a fun Father's Day surprise (Jim already knows...so it's not spoiled) and then we went to get Landon's hair cut. When we got home we enjoyed being together and I got a fun video of MK showing off her verbal skills. She has perfected saying momma and I'm kinda her favorite right now. And I kinda love it. When I got home around lunchtime Jim had her in the back of the house and he said that when she heard my voice she perked up and got excited. That makes a momma smile!! MK is still not sleeping well and although it's a little frustrating since we have busy daily schedules we know that this phase will pass. One night a week or so ago I went in to get her in the middle of the night...sleepy and a bit grumpy...and she said momma plain as day. I was still sleepy but far less grumpy. She's got us right where she wants us and I'd have it no other way...however, I would prefer the dark circles under my eyes to go away and lack of sleep is not helping my weight loss motivation. Tonight (after asking her pediatrician first) we tried gripe water. I hope it calms her belly since that's what I've decided is keeping her up. I will report any progress later.

Also, Mr Landon cracks us up daily with the stuff he knows. He has a rubbery lizard that he has started calling his "weptalle" aka reptile. Today he sat in a laundry basket with his weptalle and watched "tb". All before he ate pizza rolls, carrots and grapes on the ottoman, picnic style while watching more "tb". He loves having picnics and we love to let him enjoy them when he's been extra good!


YouTube Video


Cutest little ornery boy ever!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: