Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sneak Peek of our trip to Kansas

I have pictures on my grownup camera of our fun trip to Kansas but I thought I would go ahead and post a few pictures from my phone. We had such a fun time visiting my grandparents and we can't wait to go back! In fact Landon didn't want to leave! His Pocky said something along the lines of "isn't Kansas fun!" on our last day and Landon replied with "yep, and I'm going to stay here!". I'm so glad Landon loves visiting his great grandparents as much as we do. It's been so much fun to take him every year since he was little and let him really get to know them. He loves them so much and we do too! Maddie Kate is also a big fan. She put on a show and talked, crawled and showed them that she's ahead of the game for her little ol self! Great Mama and Papa, Aunt Lindy and Uncle Carl are pretty smitten with her too.

Landon caught two fish on his trip to the fishing pits! He was so excited!




And MK enjoyed just being her cute, sassy self. She's cutting more teeth and is a drool machine. She keeps her hands or toys in her mouth at all times!




Also, keep Jim's dad in your prayers. He's in the hospital fighting what they think is a pretty icky infection in a salivary gland. He's in quite a bit of pain and I'm sure he would appreciate your prayers. Landon is missing his Nana and Papa and we can't wait for him to get better real soon!! We love you Papa! Feel better soon!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: