Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Smartypants and sassy toddlers.

"Nannon Battrul" is quite the smarty pants lately and has just been cracking us up on a daily basis.

Saturday he was acting up so I said in my sternest voice, "Landon Battreal I'm going to count to 3! Do you know what happens after 3?". He said very matter of factly, "4?" Nice. I had to give him credit though and it threw me off so badly that all I could do was say, "well, yes, you're right". Luckily that was enough distraction to change his behavior...briefly anyway.

Last week Landon's Pocky was here and on Tuesday he and I went in to wake Landon up. Well, I guess he had had a long night because when I said, "Good morning! Time to get up!". He fired back in his perfect I'm going to be a teenager someday voice, "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!". The way he said it made me laugh so hard I almost had to leave the room!

Tonight I asked him if he was ready for supper and he said, "Yes Mommy Battreal".

He has learned how to say his abc's! We have been working on them for a while and he finally got it! Last Thursday night he just spouted them out in his favorite growl voice! I got him on video but could only get him to go through S on video because he was too interested in watching it after I recorded it. He can say them all the way through Z though!


YouTube Video



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love "Nannon" stories and he is so cute you can't truly get upset at him!!!!

The Burdine Family said...

Hooray!! Landon, you are so smart! I love the little gruffy voice he adds to it! Luke has those exact same PJs. He loves them!