Thursday, September 15, 2011

Smartypants #2 and Razorbacks

Jim has been teaching Landon the difference between left and right for a while and Landon caught on pretty fast. This morning as I was getting him dressed I told him to put "this" leg in and he said "that's my right leg" and then pointed to his other leg and said "that's my weft". Such a smarty!

In addition to the smartiness he is also full of orneryness. Yesterday the neighbor kids came over and Landon was apparently not up for sharing his toys and according to his dada he acted very ugly. Not a proud parent moment. Landon was not impressed to come inside when it was time and threw a giant fit. When we walked in the door he ran to his room and slammed the door!! Nice! Glad he didn't see me laugh!

In other news Landon had so much fun tailgating last Saturday! We had a smaller than usual crowd while he and I were there so he had fun running around and playing "beanbags". The kid can beat me at Baggo! He's pretty good! Apparently the crowd picked up after Landon and I left. I'm just glad I was there to eat one of Jim's famous peppers and to visit with a few friends. Go Hogs!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: