Friday, September 9, 2011

MK's Birthday is set!


Miss Maddie Kate's birthday is set for October 25th...unless she decides to come early on her own! We can't wait to meet our baby girl. Her favorite pastime these days is having dance parties in my belly. She is soooo active! I love it and it annoys me at the same time. Isn't that awful? Sometimes I think all her dancing is going to make me seasick. Still, it's reassuring that she's doing okay in there. I will post a picture of the 32/33 week belly tonight. Fair warning. I'm huge. I mean really ginormous. She's surely going to be a 20 pounder. Haha! Okay, not really but my belly is definitely bigger than what I remember it being at this stage with Landon. I will also be posting a few pictures of MK's nursery soon! Pocky has been here painting this week and we love how it turned out! He is helping Jim and Landon pick up her chair and chest of drawers right now! I can't wait to see them when I get home!

In other news...Landon had his first sonic "nelkshake" last weekend and he was a big fan!


His tear in this picture must be a tear of joy because he loved it! Ha! Actually, his eye waters almost all the time. Poor kid. We've had it checked out and there just isn't any major reason that it waters unless it's an allergy.

Happy Friday!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Excited for your family!!!

The Burdine Family said...

YEAH!! October 25th!! I will put it on the calendar! We can't wait to meet her too!!