Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"I'm gonna run around and fall down and hurt myself!"

This is what we heard all day when we told Landon we were going to a birthday party at the field where the Razorbacks played the weekend before.  He had apparently watched football with dada and caught on to the "falling down" aka tackling and decided that he would do just that when he got to play on the field!  He had so much fun!  When we first got to the party he found a football and threw it and then he'd fall down and roll around like he had been tackled.  Then he ran for 80 yards non-stop!  The kid has some energy and I wish he'd share...sharing is not his strong suit these days.

Here are a few fun pictures from our friend Will's fun party!

Down - Set - Hut!


Hey Samantha, what's that thing?

Fun with my dada.

CHEESE from the locker room!

We totally plan on getting a picture just like this when Landon pays for the Razorbacks!  :)

Go Deep Guys!

Tackled myself!

No comments: