Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy 4th Anniversary!

On June 23rd Jim and I celebrated our 4th anniversary and I want to share a little bit about why I think he's pretty great.

Happy anniversary to my husband who...

keeps the lawn looking spectacular and enjoys doing it,





leaves me surprise Starbucks cash in my car,



leaves me sweet notes,




is the best daddy a kid could ask for,




humors me and agrees to stop 37 times on the way home from vacation for random produce and treasures,




buys cheese dip and blames it on the cat,




is "kinda" patient when I ask him a gazillion times if he likes the fabric and paint I've picked out for our daughter's room,




helps me clean up all sorts of messes (and does dishes AND his own laundry)




takes Landon to do the grocery shopping and is a pretty darn good cook,




went to every single RCIA class with me when i decided to become Catholic and takes us to church every week,



...

and is the best husband, friend and teammate I could have ever hoped for!! Happy 4 years sweetie and here's to many more!!! I love you!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: