Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fishing with my boys.

A couple of weekends ago Jim took us for a boat ride and let Landon do a little fishing. Landon was SO excited! He loves the boat and LOVES to fish. We didn't catch any fish that day and it was HOT but we had a fun time and Landon enjoyed driving the boat. After Landon was done fishing and driving he and I came home to fix supper and Jim stayed out and fished a little longer. Landon had been asking where his daddy was. Right before he went to sleep Jim came in and Landon went to see him at the door and asked him to rock him. Dada said he was too dirty so Landon got Jim's ever-present towel, wiped his dada's arms and said, "you clean now dada"? It was so sweet. Landon is quite the daddy's boy lately. Even tonight as I was rocking him he said "I notchu boy, I daddy's boy". Made me sad and happy all at the same time! Ha!











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone