Friday, July 8, 2011

Beach Vacation 2011: Day 6

On Thursday the guys played golf in the morning and we played on the beach. When the guys got home we went to Appilachicola for lunch. Appilachicola is known for having the best oysters and Jim loves raw oysters! I like them any way but raw. Grody. We had oysters rockefeller, some sort of baked oyster with cheese and bacon and the guys had some raw oysters. I had a grouper sandwich and it reminded me of eating at Schooners on Panama City Beach growing up.












This is the place where the guys had their fish cleaned. Robert's. It was close to where we had lunch...tiny little shack. Robert must like to keep his overhead low...smart business Robert!



After lunch Jim, Landon and I took a walk on the beach looking at "egulls" and seashells. It was a perfect way to end our vacation. Now we are headed home! This morning as we were packing up Landon said "I don't want to go to my home. I want to stay at this beach house!"

Here he is this morning feeding "egulls" and wearing his new Cape San Blas "how to be a true pirate shirt". The kid's into pirates! He's been saying "aaaargh mateys" and "I walk the plank" all week and it cracks us up! I was so excited to find this shirt. It's perfect for our little pirate.


We had such a great time on our first family beach trip with Landon! We can't wait to go back after Maddie Kate gets here!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: