Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beach Vacation 2011: Day 4

I didn't get too many pictures today. I think we finally hit beach vacation relaxation mode...well, as much as mommies can while watching over kids! The older girls are easy and Landon has been pretty good but vacation with a toddler isn't exactly "relaxing" except during nap time! Which is when I generally post these blogs. BlogPress is a handy little app on my iPhone that makes it so easy!!!

The guys got up early for a day of deep sea fishing and LeeAndra and I stayed at the house with the kiddos. We picked up the place and spent a lot of time on the beach and Landon and I took a long nap. Very nice.

Around day two of this trip it hit me...I'm a "real" grown-up. Guess what I was doing when I had this revelation???

Unloading the dishwasher.

How did I get old enough to be the one unloading the dishwasher while on vacation instead of my mom?? Also, I remember on vacations growing up it seemed like the moms had to go to the grocery store at least once a day for one thing or another. Guess what...we've been every single day too! I feel so old!!! Funny the things that make you realize your age!!!

Here is a picture of Landon on the beach today!



And here is the 7' tiger shark that Brad caught!!!


The guys caught over 200lbs of fish and had 130lbs cleaned. good thing we brought an extra cooler so we can get them home!

I think the big ones are mackerel. The guys cooked mackerel last night and it was fantastic!!!






Today is Uncle Chris's birthday!!! Happy birthday Uncle Chris!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: