Sunday, June 26, 2011

Our weekend and Landon's first boat ride in 2011!

We have had such a great weekend!! Friday night we took Landon to the pool. His friend Livi was there and they had fun playing! At one point they had every single chair in the baby pool area in the pool!! Then we got our favorite, US Pizza for dinner. I love fun summer Friday nights like these! On Saturday we went to Jim's cousin's kiddos birthday party and got to see some of his family that we don't see often. I always enjoy going to this annual party!

Saturday night Jim and I went out to eat for our anniversary. We went to Vesuvio. We hadn't been before and some of our friends had given it rave reviews! It was really good! Can't wait to go back when I can enjoy a glass of wine with dinner! Afterwards, we went to Best Buy to get a DVD player for the car for our upcoming vacation and then to Shakes for a concrete! Date nights sure have changed for us and I'd have it no other way!

Today, we took Landon on his first boat ride of the year! We went to the river and Landon had a great time! He wanted to go fishing so bad though! Next time! I had kind of forgotten how much I enjoy being on the water and now that we have Landon it's so much more fun!!!



So, there is our random weekend recap! We hope you all had a great weekend!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: