Friday, June 17, 2011

"Regan Battreal"

Yesterday on my way out the door after work I got a text from Jim asking if I was close to home because Landon wanted to hide from me.  So, I texted Dada when I got close and when I got home they were hiding…when I found them Landon got SO excited.  This age really is so much fun most of the time.  So, after I found them we sat down to have a little chat about our days and Dada said, “Guess what!  Landon’s teachers told Nana today that he has a girlfriend!”  “What!?  Really?”  I asked, “is it Ava?” – because he’s talked about Ava before and Ava is really cute…Landon chimed in with, “no, it’s Regan!”.  I died. 


“Landon, what is Regan’s last name?” 


“Regan Battreal.  I wuv Regan” and he said it with a goofy grin that only a toddler in “love” could grin…

I DIED! 


PS…Mom, I texted while I was at a stop sign.  Keeping it safe as always!

1 comment:

Burdine Family said...

HAHAHA!! That is too funny!! I wuv Regan! I am sure she loves him too!!