Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Olympic Games...Holiday Style

Landon has a new favorite pastime...jumping up on chairs, spinning and landing on his hiney.
He's pretty good too and I'll be if there were ever an Olympic sport as such he'd stomp the competition!  Sunday night as I was working on obsessing over our late Christmas card Jim gave Landon his bubble bath.  Right as I was finishing up (using pictures I had taken just a few hours before) Landon came running into the front room in his cute Christmas pjs, jumped up on a chair and started practicing for his Olympic debut...so, since I had my camera handy I snapped a few pictures.  Wouldn't you know it one of those turned out to be the main picture on our card - and he's not really smiling in the picture.  He's telling me how a bird goes and as it turns out"tweet tweet" produces our guy's cute crooked grin...and we love the crooked grin!
Okay mom, I'm about to go!


Mid-jump post turn!

and the landing!

This is so fun mommy!  (note...it scares me to death every time he does it -  so this Olympic game will be short lived!)
Nailed the dismount!  

Yep, this grin gets me outta trouble on a daily basis.

Tweet Tweet!

No comments: