Friday, December 31, 2010

Kansas Christmas 2010

We spent the last half of the first week of December in Kansas...we go the same time every year so the boys can hunt and we celebrate Christmas early while we're there.  We always have a great time visiting with everyone in Kansas and Landon enjoys being center stage!  Jim got* 3 deer this year and one was a ginormous 8 point buck (*got sounds so much nicer than killed...especially since I prefer to pretend the deer meat comes from the store :) )

Landon has sort of caught on to the present part of Christmas this year and had so much fun unwrapping all of his!  He's at such a fun age and we are enjoying each and every minute we have with him.  I can't believe our baby will be two in less than a month!  Here are a few pictures from our fun trip!

Mr Bed Head with the cute grin!

Molly the dog.

Great Papa and Landon warming their hands.
Gotta warm those ears up!

Landon thought Great Papa's ears needed warming.

Next, Great Papa needed a kiss!  This melts my heart! :) 
Going to see how the boys did on their hunt!

How'd you do boys? 
Wow Dad!  That's a good one!

High Five!

Blow em up!

Vrrroooom!

Dada and Momma

The trains a coming!  Landon loved the train!
They even "chooo chooo'ed" for him!

Dada and Uncle Chris - Dada is silly and can't take a normal picture!


Great Papa, this vrooom vrooom is so much fun.  I hope Santa brings me one that's my size!

Hi Mama!  Whatchu cookin' in there?

Aunt Lindy brought me some popsicles!  She's my new fave.

Me and my favorite Mama making divinity...it's a tradition and she makes the BEST there is!

I like our matching hats Great Papa!

YAY!  A present for me!

I love my Great Mama!

We had so much fun and can't wait to go back in May!

1 comment:

michelle said...

Must be nice to have a kid who actually LIKES opening presents! :) Sigh.