Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Merry Christmas from the Battreals!

Here is the Battreal Christmas Card for 2010!!  I'm VERY late in getting these printed this year and I hope those that go out in the mail will make it by Christmas!  I didn't order as many this year as I usually do - next year I'll look at my list before I place my order...and I might actually get it done on time next year...maybe.
















Landon was NOT a fan of Santa this year!  He cried and cried when his mean ol' momma made him sit on his lap.  The only time he stopped crying was when Santa had this book - but you can tell he's still not too sure about the big guy!  Since this picture was taken Landon has at least learned to point out Santa and he even says "Ho Ho Ho!" when we ask him how Santa goes!

Merry Christmas everyone! We hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

michelle said...

Ummm, at least your child didn't WHACK Santa and de-beard him. :(

And if it makes you feel any better, I'm (finally) sending my Christmas cards out today, and they're not NEARLY as cute as yours!