Saturday, February 16, 2013

No more bottles - cold turkey!

Last weekend we decided that it was time for MK to be done with bottles. She was still getting 4 bottles of milk a day. One in the morning, one each at nap times and one before bed. I've not been super eager to take them away since she already doesn't sleep well but she started asking for "ba's" and I thought maybe it would be harder if we waited much much longer. So far she's doing well! Naps aren't as easy but morning and night are ok. Most kids in her class at school still take a bottle and her teachers said they had a rough day this week because she wanted one but we will push through and I think she will continue to do ok. And we've regained this space on our counter! The bottle drying rack is packed away too!





I was the tiniest bit sad as I packed away the bottles. Our baby is growing up so fast!! When I packed them away with Landon I hoped we'd need them again someday. This time we don't have the same hopes...its just so hard to believe that the baby phase is ending so quickly!

Here's our big girl enjoying a family favorite. Chicken and noodles with veggies! The sippy cup surely belongs on the plate!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: