Tuesday, February 19, 2013

MK's First Haircut!

Yesterday I took Landon to get his hair cut. It was super long and way overdue! MK came along and while we were there the girl cutting Landon's hair talked me into "shaping up" MK's hair...and by "shaping up" she meant get rid of the mullet! Her hair was growing long in the back and on the sides but not on top. I have been secretly holding out for curls but I was assured that our girl has straight hair. We celebrated by going to the Toggery afterward for a few new bows since she has enough hair on top for the small ones!! Landon got a treat too! Ninja Turtle bubbles!!!

Before...





During...notice the sucker. She had a death grip on that thing til only soggy paper remained! She's loves sugar. A lot!





After! I couldn't get a good after picture at Pigtails and Crewcuts. When it was over she was done!!! And she's too busy to sit still for pictures these days!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: