Friday, January 20, 2012

Landon's First Basketball Game!

Last night Jim took Landon to watch UALR play basketball. Jim's been wanting to take him for a while and we were a little nervous about whether or not Landon would sit still and behave. Almost 3 year olds aren't exactly known for doing either when you want them to, right? Ha! Landon was so excited but I think Jim was more excited to spend some quality time with his little boy. They had a great time!! Landon behaved and aside from being a little freaked out by the loud band music when they first got there he thought it was pretty cool! They shared nachos, popcorn and a sprite and Jim said at one point Landon leaned over and said, "Dada, I really like this!". Jim was one happy daddy! I took a picture of my boys on the way out the door and Jim sent me a few pictures from the game. I'm so happy that they had such a great time! Landon was excited to tell me all about it when he got home! MK an I enjoyed our girl time too! We ignored housework and laid in bed watching tv. A good night was had by all!


























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: