Thursday, January 19, 2012

College or braces...but not both

So, in addition to saving for college it looks like we may need to start an orthodontics savings account. You know Landon has extra teeth and MK is a thumb sucker!! We are surely destined to drop some dollars for braces...or maybe MK will be as cool and I was and will "get" to wear a bionator. I'm not sure that's how it's spelled or if they even exist anymore...but that's sure what lots of years of thumb sucking got me! Can you use a 529 college savings fund for braces?

Kids...study hard cause you will need a scholarship else you will go to college with crooked teeth or an overbite or you'll pay for your own college with the money you'll make serving fast food and charming customers with your beautiful, "orthodontic enhanced" smiles. I kid. Sort of.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: