Sunday, December 11, 2011

Well poop...we're still in the PICU

So, I can't say I normally use the word poop to express frustration in place of a more colorful 4 letter word but today I will just say it. Poop!!!!! Because our girl is still in the PICU...and because it presents a great opportunity to share a Landon poop story! As you've read we are potty training. And we've drug it out far too long...live and learn. I don't like messes and can't get motivated to nix the pull-ups. I don't think he is quite ready anyway. He poops in the potty every time. Apparently pee peeing in the potty is much more difficult for our guy. Either he can't be bothered to stop what he is doing to go or he hasn't quite figured out how to stop from going when the urge strikes. Or maybe its because he knows he can get away with going in his pull-up. Anyway, we will get there. I have complete confidence that he will be pee peeing in the potty before his freshman year of college. At least. Meanwhile, he likes to make "big" poops and one day I was "coaching" him and told him to make a "greeaaaat big giant GIgantic giiiiiiiiinormous" poop! He thought that was just hysterical and kept asking me to say it over and over. Then he started calling his big poops "inormous". Haha! Well, over Thanksgiving in Lavaca I went to Fort Smith to have lunch with the girls. When I got back Daddy informed me that I should probably stop making a fuss over poop size because during lunch Landon was bothered by the little potato chips he was given and asked for a ......... "inormous poop sized chip"!!! Fantastic!!!

Keep praying for our girl! She is starting to improve but we are still in ICU. This RSV stuff is really no fun at all.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: