Sunday, February 27, 2011

Grillin' with my Daddy

Landon has started calling us Mommy and Daddy some instead of Mama and Dada...no sure where that came from but we kind of like it.  He's just talking up a storm lately and is like a little parrot.  He repeats almost everything!

He also mimics us...which is pretty funny.  Here is a perfect example...however, now that I think about it I'm not sure when Landon could have seen his Daddy grill since his Daddy seems to be time challenged when cooking outside and normally does so well into the evening after Landon has been asleep for hours.  (Sorry sweetie, you knew that was coming!)  :)

Our awesome friends the Waggoner's and Johnson's gave Landon this super, duper fun grill for his birthday!!!  Jim couldn't wait to put it together!  He put it together the day after Landon's party and they had fun grillin' Mommy some yummy "bood".

Daddy, let's fire this thing up!

How bout a hot dog?

Master of the "weenie catchers".

Just like my dad...
My mommy loves this picture...it makes her smile really big!

This cabinet is just perfect for my grillin' supplies!

Gotta have some ketchup aka "bib" on my burger!

1 comment:

Gattis said...

Cute pics! Looks like he was having a lot of fun!