Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bubbles!

Landon LOVES bubbles!  Last week we broke out a new bottle and it wasn't long before they were in a puddle on our back step.  The remains stayed on our back step for a while and every time Landon saw them he'd say "bubboos gone".

So, since I'm the coolest mom ever I bought the kid some more "bubboos".  The spill proof kind.  Sunday afternoon we gave em a try and had a little photo shoot at the same time.  I took something like 170 pictures and these are the ones that turned out...and I'm pretty proud of them!  I'm really starting to love photography and I especially love the new lens that Santa brought!


These spill proof "buboos" are cool!
Show me some bubbles!

Cool!
Woohoo!  2 Bubbles!


Let's chase em Momma!

Wonder if I can touch them!

Yep, I can!  

I'm going to try to catch another one!
 
Juice break!  Blowing and chasing bubbles is hard work man!

2 comments:

michelle said...

They make spill-proof bubbles?! Must invest in some asap.

Cute photos of an especially cute subject!!!

Cindy said...

These are incredible pics Katie! I love that you share them...he is a definite cutie and very photographic! Fun times with a sweet boy.