Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day 2011

The weather people got it right this time!  They predicted snow after 2pm on Sunday and shortly after 2pm their prediction became our super fun reality!  I love how everything in the south shuts down because of a few inches of snow...I was able to work some from home and Jim didn't have to go to work at all so we enjoyed a fun filled snow day with our new neighbors!

PS - I've already starting pleading with Mother Nature to lay off the winter weather the weekend of Landon's party so we don't have a repeat of last year!!

Okay, dad I got my winter rock shirt, two pairs of pants, two pairs of socks and my rubber boots...let's hit the slopes!

Oh yeah, forgot about the coat!

Woohoo!  Too cool for school...glad it's out today!

That's cold dada!

I love being chauffeured...especially in the snow!

Working on a snowball!  Look out guys!

Hey Scott and Ben!  Can I hitch a ride on that vroom vroom?

Wait up Ben!

Ahhh, Dada's sled from the 70s!


I sure am glad Nana and Papa saved this...they just don't make em like the used to!

Wooohooo!  Sledding is fun!

Whee!

High Five Dada!  That was awesome!

Momma's turn!

Isn't this fun mom!?

Think I'll hitch a ride back up the hill this time.

Snow fun with the neighbors!


Woooooo Pig Sooie!  

First snow at our new house.

We love it and we had such a fun snow day!

No comments: