Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Landon!!!

Landon,
You are 2 today!!  This morning, right before we woke you up by singing Happy Birthday while wearing silly birthday hats and blowing fun party favor blowouts, your Dada and I reminisced about the day your were born.  It was such a crazy, unexpected day with a very happy ending.  We've enjoyed watching you grow and learn over the last 2 years.  You are precious to us and we love you so, very much!!
Happy Birthday Dude!
Love,
Momma and Dada

PS - you were not a fan the way we woke you up cause you take after your momma in the morning...but after we gave you a fun party favor blowout you perked right up and headed straight for your first present of the day...a new book!  "Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs" by Sandra Boynton.





2 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday to you Landon! I still feel like you were just telling me that you were pregnant and walking into the shelter! haha. And I seriously feel like there is no way that little boy could be 2 years old. He is such a cutie! You have done such a good job with him.

Cindy said...

Those pics are adorable...what a little man!