Wednesday, November 17, 2010

There's a "potty" goin' on!

So, a few days ago Landon squatted down in the tub and said "I pee!" and he did just that!  So, I decided it was time to buy the kid a training potty to see if he was ready.  Turns out he's not quite ready...and, the potties you buy at Target are not (in my opinion) boy friendly...I won't elaborate here but let's just say boys and training potties are not directionally synced up.  Landon loved playing with it and he loves the idea and we're grateful for that...at least he knows what a potty is and we'll get there.

Here are a few pictures of our "potty" party!
So, the potty was in the bathroom but Landon decided it should be in his room...and his room is a mess these days!

The cushion seat and "catcher of my duty" are so overrated!

How do these things go back in here?

Okay, let's take this thing back to Target...or at least to the bathroom!  Grody...I'm not ready momma and dadda!

1 comment:

michelle said...

That's much cooler than when Lily squats in the tub and screams, "I pooped!" :)