Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast at Second Presbyterian Preschool

Landon's preschool had their Thanksgiving Feasts yesterday and today.  He usually doesn't go on Monday but this week he did so he got to have have Thanksgiving Feast twice!  Today I went to help out...and you know what, the kid couldn't have cared less that I was there! Ha!  I don't know if it was because he's not used to seeing me there since Nana drops him off and picks him up or if it's not "cool" for your mommy to come to school and he didn't want to look "uncool" in front of his toddler friends.  Maybe he's prepping me for when he's a teenager and won't want me to give him a big ole kiss when I drop  him off at his first day of high school.  Oh well, his friend Ava loved me and didn't want me to leave!  She kept pulling on my arm and telling me to sit down every time I tried to leave.  She is adorable!  Here are some fun pictures from our day.

Woohoo!  More cheese!  Cheese is my favorite!

Landon and friend with strawberry shortcake Little Debbie faces!

Wheee!  The slide at school is fun!

Landon and Liam!  BFFs!  (Do boys have bff's?)

Liam, Landon and The Precious Ava!

1 comment:

michelle said...

Very sweet! And if boys *don't* have BFFs, they really ought to...somebody to pal around with, guzzle milk with, eat dirt with...ya know, all the important stuff. :)