Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are thankful for our family, friends and especially for our little guy who has brought so much joy into our lives!  Today, we spent Thanksgiving with Nana, Papa, Aunt Meredith, Uncle Vaughan and cousins Mary Haven, Hannah and Asher.  It was so much fun and the food was all fantastic!  My favorite was the stuffing and the cream cheese celery, dada's favorite was...well, everything and Landon's favorite was the carrots!  He kinda liked the "sicole" too!  The kid loves popsicles!  I made my very first sweet potato pie using Landon's Nana's recipe and it was yum-o!  I used Pioneer Woman's pie crust recipe and even though it wasn't as good as my Mama's it was pretty good!  My Mama makes the best pie crust and even though I've watched her do it a gazillion times I just can't make it taste as good as she does!

We are looking forward to a visit from Mimi, Papa, Aunt Judy, Uncle Chris and Uncle Chris' girlfriend tomorrow!  We're going to spend lots of time playing, tailgating, watching the Hogs and just enjoying each others company.  Then, next week we are packing up and heading to Kansas for our annual hunting trip and Christmas visit!  Landon's dada is SO excited for the hunting part and Landon and I are excited for the visiting part!  We just can't wait to see everyone!!

We hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Landon made this fun hat at school!

Fun front stoop picture!

We kinda like this kid...kinda like him a whole lot! 



2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hope ya'll had a Happy Thanksgiving Katie! I love Landon's little turkey outfit ~ so cute!

michelle said...

Cute hat! Cute outfit! CUTEST boy!!