Friday, January 22, 2010

Playdate at Burke's new house!

A few weeks ago we went to visit Burke and her brothers at their new house. Their new house is awesome and the kiddos had fun! They tried to steal...I mean share each others sippy cups, they played on the fun activity table and just had fun being the cutest babies ever. Burke's big brothers got an air hockey table for Christmas this year...we didn't play this time but next time I'm definitely going to lose...I mean play a few games! :)


Mooooommmmmm....you're embarrassing me in front of Burke. We're trying to play here.

Cheese!!

Outta my way dude...there's something on the table over there and I want it!

How can I get over there fast before my mommy stops me!?

Silly girl...her mommy was right there. She didn't stand a chance. :)


Fun playdate! We can't wait for the next one!!

No comments: