Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas...round 1 in Kansas!

Christmas for our family began the first week of December in Kansas. We have been going to visit my great grandparents that week for a few years now so that the boys can deer hunt and we started doing Christmas that week a couple of years ago. Going to Kansas is always so much fun...we love visiting with Great Mama and Papa and Aunt Lindy and Uncle Carl. Poppy and Uncle Chris were there too! This was Landon's first Christmas and we enjoyed it so much and can't wait until the next visit!

I see you! Yeah, I know I'm cute.

I'm coming to help with the dishes Great Mama!

I"m surrounded by toys and Santa hasn't even come yet! Am I lucky or what!?

Yep, I'm lucky...my Great Papa is the best!

Whatchutalkinboutwillis?

Cool! A new truck! Let's start this sucker up!

Wow! This piano makes all kinds of neat sounds! How will I ever learn how to do it all!?

This is the life...snoozin with my Great Papa after a long day of eating and visiting! What's for dinner?

Puffs! You want one Great Papa?

I love this Rudolph nose and my Great Mama too...but enough with the pictures already!

Think I can make it over the couch? There's food on the other side!

This was my mommy's toy when she was little! It's neat but why is there a cord and where's my cell?

I love you Great Mama!!!!

Yeah, this is my Uncle Chris...he's the coolest kid I know!

See those stocking behind us? My Great Mama made ALL of them! She's the greatest!


We are so looking forward to spring when we'll visit again!!!!

No comments: