Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas...rounds 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6!

Yes, we had 6 rounds of Christmas...are we blessed or what?!

Landon had a fabulous first Christmas!! We enjoyed the time we were able to spend with our family and were lucky enough to enjoy several days off work. On Christmas Eve we had dinner at Nana and Papa's and then we went to Mass where Landon's cousin Mary Haven was in the Christmas Pageant! She was the letter "S" in Christmas and did a fantastic job! I think she might have a future in acting! On Christmas morning...of all mornings...we had to wake Landon up at 6 to see what Santa brought! It was so much fun to watch him crawl in from his nursery to see his new toys! We got it on video and I'm so glad we have that!! Later that morning we went to Nana and Papa's for breakfast and to see what Santa brought there! We had so much fun opening presents with everyone...Landon got a bunch of really fun toys and so did his daddy and I! We left there to head to Lavaca and you know what?! Santa came there too!!! Landon, his daddy and I must have been a really good this year! We had Christmas dinner and played Mario Kart (I got that for Jim) on the Wii for hours and hours! We also played cards and for what I think may be the first time EVER Jim and I actually beat everyone! That's one for the record books!!!

We enjoyed our first Christmas with Landon so much and we are so lucky to have a wonderful family to spend the holidays with!

New toys? Who needs em...I've got tupperware!

and the cutest Chrismtas pj's ever that my Mimi bought me!

I learned how to roll the ball! Aunt Judy is a great coach!

This place is fun!!

"Wanted"...cute baby boy who climbs on Christmas presents!

If I don't look at her she can't see me, right?

Busted!

Don't my mommy and daddy look silly in these paper crowns!? They say next year I'll have to wear one...it's tradition!

Pat the Bunny is my new fave! Thanks Gunette's!

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Doesn't my cousin Mary Haven look cute!? My Nana made her dress!!

Haha mommy...joke's on you. Better luck getting a picture of us all dressed for Mass next year!

Look! I have a new stocking!

Santa brought me all of this fun stuff!!

My Nana and Papa bought me my very first Nativity Scene! Baby Jesus was there when I woke up Christmas morning!

This is Henry...aka...Hank the elf. I was extra good when he was watching!

I made this for my Mommy and Daddy at pre-school!

My first Christmas ornament!

My new chair is just perfect for bottle time!!

Hey, it's more fun to open these than to climb on them!!

Look what Santa brought to Mimi and Papa's!? He makes funny sounds that make Uncle Chris laugh!

Hi!! Look!! I got my very own farm!!!!

Uncle Chris got me this awesome Cubs hat! I'm totally a fan now!

No comments: