Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sitting up, old friends, stinky food and swimming!

Landon perfected sitting up last weekend...one day he kind of had it and the next it was like he was an old pro! Isn't it funny how that happens?! That same weekend our friends Candy, Trent, their boys and Candy's mom came to visit us at the farm for lunch. It was so good to see them. Candy and I went to school together and were more like sisters than just friends. Friends like that are just priceless and we always enjoy seeing them.

I just can't describe how much fun we are having with our little guy. He is truly a blessing and we enjoy every single day with him. This week he started eating baby food of the stinky meat variety...really, it smells nasty and his face after the first bite of chicken was hysterical. Of course, after the first couple of bites he decided he liked it. We call him Mikey...cause he'll eat anything. Today we went to a fish fry and he got to go swimming with daddy!

Thanks for the new toy Mimi! Now, what am I supposed to do with this thing?

I figured it out all by myself! You gotta take all the rings off! I can do this!

Mimi, I need to check my facebook...let me have the mouse.

New toys are fun and my mommy thinks I have the cutest cheeks ever!

Yay for tummy time! It's not so bad after all!

Dax and Landon on the farm!

Ty and Landon on the farm too!

Nana and Papa got a new chair and I love it!

Who needs a teething ring? Isn't that what toes are for?

Woohoo! Swimming is fun!

Yeah, I want the bubbles that little girl behind me has...you just wait until I'm big enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big and is absolutely precious! We need to get together soon.

Mandy