Monday, August 3, 2009

Mother's Day and Father's Day

I'm a little late in posting this one...but Landon made our first Mother's Day and Father's Day extra special this year and he spent lots of time at The Painted Pig making our gifts! Nana took Landon to have the cutest platter made for me and I took him to have a special frame made for his daddy. We love The Painted Pig and can't wait to go back to paint some more as Landon gets bigger!

I cried when I saw this platter...I love it!


Jim really liked his frame and one of these days I might actually get a picture for it! :)

3 comments:

maaydaay said...

Awww, that's the sweetest!

Emily said...

Those are so cute! And I have to tell you how happy it made me that Landon let me hold him so much Friday night - he is such a precious baby!

Bonnie said...

Those are so cute & creative! Love it!