Thursday, August 6, 2009

Landon's half a year old...and hungry!

We celebrated Landon's half year birthday with some help from Gerber! Yep, no more dinners consisting of bland cereal and boring formula...we've added some "real" food to Landon's dinnertime selections and was he ever ready! The kid acted like we'd been hiding the good stuff for months and months! He's a fan of green beans, peas and sweet potatoes so far and we bought some carrots and fruits today...we'll try those next week. Needless to say...he takes after his mommy and daddy. We're a food lovin' family!

Landon had his 6 month checkup last week...here are his stats:
Weight 17 lbs 10 oz
Length 27 3/4 inches

He's definitely grown since his last checkup!! He isn't quite sitting up yet and he still isn't a fan of tummy time...even though he rolls to his tummy almost every time you lay him on his back! He refuses to roll the other direction. He still babbles away and his belly laugh makes us belly laugh! He likes to help us fold laundry, can't wait to get a good handful of Zoe's fur (he's gotten close!) and he says "dada" . Of course it's on purpose! Right, dada? :)

Here are some fun dinnertime pictures...

K - I've opened wide now hurry it up...

Really, if you can't get it to me any quicker I'll do it myself. Give me that spoon.

MMMMMMMM....peas!

No hands!

What do you mean it's all gone!?

I like sweet potatoes...I promise I do.

See, I told you!

Do you HAVE to take pictures of every bite? Let me eat already!


And helping with the laundry...

Okay daddy, this one looks okay. Good job!

Let me just taste it to be sure...

Laundry is fun!!!

No comments: