Wednesday, September 10, 2008

16 Weeks and Rockin' the Maternity Pants!

So, some of my old pants still fit, but once I put on pair of maternity ones there was no turning back. I actually may never go back...BB might be in college and I'll still be wearing these stretchy, wonderful, comfy pants. Hopefully though, we won't still be calling him/her BB!

My "bump" has sort of grown in the last week but I still don't really look pregnant in my regular clothes. I guess this is probably a good thing as long as he/she is healthy and growing but I think I'm ready for BB to show the world that he/she really is in there.


Can you tell I love these pj pants?

3 comments:

maaydaay said...

I was so looking forward to that ultrasound!

Mindy said...

hell yes to maternity pants! I loved them to and they are hard to get away from. :) I felt the same way you did about wanting to see the actual belly! It just makes the whole pregnancy more real. By about month 5-6 you will really start to show. So take advantage of still being skinny. hehe! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh you look SO cute! And yes, maternity pants are the best! I still wear my yoga ones everyday!!!