Thursday, September 25, 2008

Come on BB...Mommy's ready for a kick!

So, I have had a fairly uneventful pregnancy. I know this is a good thing compared to being sick and miserable so I'm not complaining. However, since I'm almost half way there and I still don't really feel pregnant, I'm definitely ready for it to become a reality. I know it will in 2 looooong weeks when we see our precious angel on the big screen!

I'm 18 weeks now. BB is about the size of a bell pepper and should be weighing in at around 7 ounces. He/she is busy flexing those tiny little arms and legs and "they" say I should be able to feel it soon! So far, I can't distinguish what I'm feeling in the belly but I have to admit that I am pretending that anything aside from the obvious hunger rumble is BB telling me that he/she is in there developing away in preparation for his/her big arrival in February!

We went up to Fayetteville for the game last weekend. Any of you who were there or watched knows what a good game it was! Really, it was awful but we had a good time anyway. I know just like the economy it will get better and hopefully next year (for my husband's sake) the Hogs (and the economy...for my fiscally responsible side's sake) will be much better! Jim, the loyal fan and Texas hater from way back, is leaving for Austin tomorrow. I know he is looking forward to the trip and he and the guys will have a good time regardless. I just hope he makes it home in one piece!

Go Hogs!





Zoe wants to go help Daddy to cheer on the Hogs!


2 comments:

michelle said...

What's the lady behind you in the game pic doing to her nose?!
And, yes, an uneventful pregnancy is a wonderful thing. :-) Xoxo and happy 19ish weeks!!

The Nichols said...

So we were at that pitiful game too! Glad your doing well, you will LOVE it once you feel that baby! There's nothing like it!!!