Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back Room Makeover!

Our "back room" has had a face lift and we LOVE the results! We had part of a wall knocked out and built-in shelves/cabinets installed. Most of you never saw the before pictures but for those of you who did I'm sure you'll agree that this is a major improvement to an already perfect little house...

My mother in law helped me arrange our things on the shelves and I'm really happy with the way it all turned out! She has a really good eye for things like this.

You'll see that there is a hole in the lower cabinet to the left of the desk...this is our clever solution to the fun question "where should Zoe's potty box go?"


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

The room looks great! I LOVE the built-ins!