Monday, February 23, 2015

Snow Fun 2015!

I've been hoping for snow all winter long and in the last couple of weeks we have finally seen a little of the winter weather I've been waiting for!  The kiddos have had fun playing outside and...aside from a few days I spent with the flu so have I!  We've done a little sledding, gone on walks, enjoyed hot chocolate and we've had fun just being together!  We've had spaghetti and popsicles for breakfast (just the kids...grody), we've watched a few movies...the kids have had too much electronic time and I've enjoyed seeing all the fun snow day pictures posted by our friends.  School has been out several days and I've worked from home quite a bit. The kids have enjoyed extra Nana and Papa time and although Jim has been very busy with work, he's been home a lot to play too!  Tomorrow is probably our last snow day this year and I plan on working a little and playing a lot!  Landon has cyber school work and I have some fun little experiments planned...I hope to make our last snow day together super fun!
















No comments: