Saturday, November 22, 2014

Basketball

Landon had basketball evaluations today and he's never so much as dribbled a ball. During evaluation they have the kiddos dribble, move side to side and shoot baskets. He had trouble dribbling but he made a basket during shooting!! We have started a new tradition at our house where daily we talk a out our high and low for the day. Tonight I told Landon that my high for today was seeing him make a basket and in the sweetest proudest voice I've ever heard him use he said "that was mine too". I know it seems minor and even silly but the pride he showed made me so happy!! He's growing up so fast and lately I think about how it seems like yesterday he was born and he's already nearly 6! I'm so proud of the ornery dude and I hope he grows up knowing how much I love him and how proud of him I am.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: