Friday, June 6, 2014

Landon lost a tooth!!

I wrote this several weeks ago but my iPhone app wouldn't publish it. I finally got it to work today!

Last week Landon showed me that he had a loose tooth! I couldn't believe it! I texted several friends to see if this seemed early to them and apparently it wasn't. I think I forget sometimes that my baby boy is 5 and is growing up! He wiggled it around constantly and I just knew it would fall out very soon. On Saturday he had a t-ball game and MK and I missed it because we went to a baby shower for a friend in Augusta. Jim sent me a text that Landon lost his tooth during the game! He said that Landon waved over to him and then Jim saw him looking around on the ground. Jim went out to see him and sure enough, Landon's tooth was gone! Jim crawled around left field (while the game was still going on!) and he found it!! Yay! Best daddy ever! We left his tooth by his bed for the tooth fairy and when Landon woke up this morning he yelled, "Mommy!!! Come see what the tooth fairy left me!!" He sounded sooo excited! She had left him some change-mainly quarters since she knows how much he likes video games...and she also left him a fun dip!!! I'm certain Landon thought that was just about the coolest thing ever!

I still can't believe our big boy has lost his first tooth! It's actually his third...but this one happened all on its own!













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: