Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Chocolate For Breakfast & Baby

MK is totally my daughter. The girl loves chocolate!!! She might be a little obsessed. Mimi sent an Easter package and MK was super excited about all the chocolate and insisted on eating my Mini Cadbury eggs for breakfast the next day. And since I'm the cool mom...and weak...I let her. She can pretty much say it and she can't get enough of it. During Easter brunch at Aunt Meredith and Uncle Vaughan's house she roamed around looking in and stealing chocolate from all the Easter baskets and at one point tricked me into thinking she needed a diaper change so I would follow her into Asher's room to change her...so she could steal some chocolate from his basket in his room! Crazy kiddo and ALL girl!

Also during Easter weekend as we were driving around we heard her mumbling in the back seat. We quickly figured out that she was singing some Justin Bieber. She'd sing "baby baby baby oooooohhhh"! She keeps us entertained and we can't even begin to imagine our lives without this sweet, funny girl! Landon's new favorite thing is to start singing baby and letting "his baby" finish the song. Fun kids. Ornery. But fun!!

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: