Friday, March 29, 2013

Bunnies!

Landon and MK got to visit the bunnies at Mr. Joel's again this year! And to my surprise the kids and the bunny behaved very well ...we got so many cute pictures!! MK loved holding the bunny! I really couldn't believe it. I thought she would be a little scared and Landon, as we all know, is just ornery. He acted nice though and enjoyed feeding the bunny a carrot. His favorite part was most definitely playing Super Mario Brothers on the Nintendo while MK and I picked out pictures.

We have a fun Easter weekend ahead of us! If the rain holds off we'll play soccer in the morning and then we will go to an Easter Egg hunt with friends. Sunday we'll go to mass and the brunch with family. Happy Easter!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: