Sunday, November 11, 2012

iPhone Fun and Germs

It's 5am on Sunday morning and I'm awake. Which is ironic because MK has slept all night. It seems maybe the kiddos shared some germs with me or maybe I just caught something out and about. Since Wednesday before last we've had an ear infection, two eye infections and now whatever I have which apparently isn't strep...but it's pretty much the worst sore throat ever and I've had fever. And I have an ear infection. So, I'm pretty much no help this weekend and Jim's been a trooper even though he's exhausted. Surely the antibiotic shot I got will kick in soon!

The kiddos have both had eye infections and Landon ran really high fever. He missed school most of the week but is feeling better. MK got the same eye infection later in the week. She's had a little fever too. I sure hope everyone avoids what I have! I wouldn't wish this sore throat on anyone!!

Landon had fun with my phone taking his picture over and over again and I have to share his latest collage of self portraits.





And this sweet girl (with lunch on her face) has the cutest grin.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh she looks like her big brother in that picture! So cute! Hope you are feeling better!