Monday, November 26, 2012

Conversations and Music Time with Landon

Landon and I have the best conversations on the way home from gymnastics on Mondays! Today, while drinking the icee coke he got for doing a great job during gymnastics we had this conversation:
Landon, what do you learn about when you go to chapel at school?
I learn about God.
What have you learned about God? Who is he?
He's that guy who makes "every stuff". Mommy, did he make icee cokes?
He also sang me this song:
O Fwismas Fwree
O Fwismas Fwree
How wuvwey are your fwanches
Sweet boy has a little trouble with a few consonant combinations but I can tell you it was the best version of O Christmas Tree I've ever heard! Incidentally, we go for a speech therapy evaluation mid December.
Our kiddos are sure growing up fast! We kinda like them a lot. Even when they are rowdy, obnoxious and refuse to sleep all night...they're pretty special to us.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: