Sunday, September 16, 2012

Maddie Kate is 10 Months Old!

I get more and more behind on these every month - suffice it to say, after she turns a year old I'll not be posting monthly updates.  Ha!  Maddie Kate is actually only 9 days away from being 11 months old...but I couldn't skip her 10 month post!

I don't have any major stats to post but I do have a little bit of exciting news!  Miss Maddie Kate is sleeping much better these days (knock on wood - cause she's sleeping now and I want her to say asleep!).  She goes to bed around 7:30 each night and although she still wakes up in the night at least once, the fact that she goes to sleep at a consistent hour each night is major, major progress.

and...

she's WALKING!  Not full time yet - but sister can take several steps and I think all she's lacking is the last bit of confidence to nix the crawling altogether.

Here are some fun pictures of our girl at 10 months (+ 2.5 weeks give or take).

Apparently she much prefers to wear headbands and bows around her neck.

And stretch them over her head...

Her daddy is getting this ginormous grin!

Still our silly girl!

This momma loves her baby girl to the moon and back!


No comments: