Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Trip to the Library

On the way home from gymnastics on Monday Landon was full of questions! Somewhere in the middle of "who is God?" and "where is heaven?" (yes, really) he asked about going to the library! It made me realize that we haven't been to the library yet! I decided that I would check out the nearest location and see if they stayed open long enough for us working momma's to enjoy it with our kiddos. They do and we have one close to our house! I picked the kiddos up from Nana and Papa's and Landon was being extra ornery. We almost didn't go to the library because I was afraid I'd be setting us both up for failure. But I decided to chance it and aside from jumping in a chair he did pretty good! We had to get a library card because my old one wasn't in the system anymore and we could only check out one book. Landon wanted a book about a opossum since I had told him I saw one in our yard a few nights ago. Ick!! So, we scoured the children's section and believe it or not we found a whole series of books about a opossum named Gilbert! We took his book to the desk and checked it out and I got a fun picture outside the library! MK enjoyed the trip too! We can't wait to make trips to the library part of our weekly routine!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: